Thursday, November 4, 2010

Marble Background...Maybe


I was attempting a tile in marble effect like I have seen in several home decorating books in the hope of doing the same on a larger scale.  Do not be deceived.  It is nowhere near as easy as they make it out to be.  Alright so maybe doing it on such a small scale isn't the best way to attempt it, but I thought it will look at least a little bit like their final picture...something CLOSE would have been alright.  Instead, I have this thing that looks more like a blue zebra than anything else.  Ugh!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this now but perhaps I'll stick with the blue zebra and find something that goes with it.  And as for the painting job I wanted to do...I'll leave that to the professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment