Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Variations on a Theme: Piano

Once again the gap between the vision and the execution shows I liked this idea but the outcome was. . . That I was able to do something I had merely thought of was still pretty good but I know I am a little better than this. This is definitely one of those ideas that I will have to rework at a later date just because I still love it. I know I can do a much better job.

I realise that being kind to myself is great. I know there is a point at which creating something is far better than worrying about how good or bad it might be. That said, there are other times when I will have to aspire to a greater standard and this feels like the perfect place to start. It might even be a natural progression. After all, growth comes with greater skill and discernment, doesn't it? I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment