Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Inspired Guitar

I love movies and there is a lot to love. A well written script, good actors getting good direction and the joys of a well executed soundtrack to keep you interested. So it was a bit of a surprise when I started noticing other things. The fact that they never turn of lights and are prone to leave taps running drives me a little crazy but I truly love that everyone - and I do mean everyone - in a movie seems to have impeccable taste in art.

I now notice it all the time. The ones who have classic prints are no less enjoyed than the ones who have stranger looking pieces. This particular one was from the movie 'I Can Do Bad All By Myself' from writer director Tyler Perry. The movie was 'just okay' but I couldn't get this picture out of my head and ended up doing my own version of it. I like how it came out and if I should ever need to use it with one of my haikus, I think I'm already set for that.

It spawned a series...so there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment