I thought I would never get this done. The base was relatively easy to make. The background is acrylic pain on watercolour paper. The heart is made with poured acrylic as described by Debbie Arnold in THIS video.
I don't have gel medium (mine went hard and I wasn't able to recover it) so I used the same purple acrylic paint to adhere the heart. The result was an unexpected shadow which I really like. There's a bot of a shine from the iridescent copper/metallic copper paint I used. This is the same pain I used on the back of the tags.
The pockets for the tags was made with standard vellum. I initially stuck it down with double sided tape but didn't like how it looked. The stitching was the best way to cover up the marks from the strips of glue. I liked how it looked so much that I decided to stitch around the heart as well.
The tags were made with acrylic paint. I cut them out added the paper on the back and covered that with the metallic copper acrylic paint. I added the hole protectors on the back and front then used a pen with white artist ink to write the titles. On the back of the tags, I put stickers that correspond to the three topics.
Here are the tags outside the page. I haven't made up my mind about adding string to the end of the tags so for now they are going to remain plain.