Saturday, September 4, 2010

Faith and Love

faith and love 8.5 x 8.5 in acrylic (with a few embellishments)

There is something interesting about planning.  I always have expectations of how things are going to work.  I sit down and think of it and I start putting it together...then it goes however it wishes.  The strange thing is the same thing doesn't happen when I refuse to plan.  When there is no plan, it goes exactly how I want it to go and yet ends up absolutely nowhere.  Can you understand my frustration?

Luckily, this one - even with out working as I had expected - turned out alright.  Plus, I truly believe what Dwight Moody said.  After all, without the faith that anyone was reading this blog, I would have nothing at all to say.  And without the love I have for what I do, I would not get out of bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment