Friday, September 4, 2009

Stepping Out

It's so easy to get lost in my head - mainly because it's so intereting there. But while escapism has its benefits it is usually a lot wiser to face whatever I am trying to escape from. That is why I am doing my best to step out of my head and into the world. It would be nice if it was easy. It would be great to feel like I was doing the right thing. Sadly, it just fills me with cold sweats and makes me want to slam the door shut.

The only trouble is I am tired of being lonely. I am tired of feeling so alone. If there was another way to do this, I would gladly sign up for it but I may have to go through some discomfort before I finally step into a great new world of wonder. It's a lot like teething. It hurts for a while but its a welcome new world of chewable food on the other side.

Now if I could just make it through without feeling like my heart was being reaped out of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment